Our Story :
Founded in 2016, Overdose has grown out to a family of 400+ staff, with offices across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Europe and the USA. We work in a partnership format with a select group of clients looking for innovation and accelerated growth in a competitive digital landscape.
We take an abductive approach to design thinking, applying a balance between consumer empathy and data-driven insights. Our always-on approach to delivery forces us to think bigger and challenge the status quo. Our reputation is the key to our success.
Our Overdose Digital Marketing team is at the top of its game; recently crowned Google Premier Partner of the Year for APAC.
About the role :
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing targeted marketing strategies across relevant advertising platforms, driving exceptional performance and fostering a strong relationship with clients. They showcase strong leadership and marketing expertise to be seen as a trusted advisor by clients and team members.
- Develop and execute best in class digital marketing strategies across relevant platforms.
- Maintain expert level understanding of marketing platforms and technology, supporting the development of best practice at Overdose.
- Manage the ongoing operation and optimisation of digital marketing activity.
- Provide best in class recommendations to improve performance, ongoing management and optimisation of digital campaigns.
- Ensure client reporting consistently produces actionable insights and measures the success of marketing strategies.
- Effectively mentoring junior members of the marketing team, supporting their growth and development.
- Lead out new business proposals by identifying opportunities across platforms and providing best-practice recommendations to improve outcomes.
- Manage effectively hours within the retainer arrangement of the client, and be transparent with the allocation of these hours.
- Track and monitor tasks within the tools utilised at OD. This includes - Wrike, Slack, Confluence and Google Docs.
Essential skills required :
- Deep cross channel knowledge and an understanding of how different marketing channels relate to each other.
- Ability to define a business challenge and develop a medium-long term vision to address this.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Search, Shopping, Display and YouTube campaigns including current certifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Meta Advertising platforms (Facebook and Instagram) including current certifications.
- Strong understanding of other social media platforms including Pinterest, TikTok, Snap and LinkedIn.
- Understanding at a base level of programmatic advertising platforms and ad servers - e.g. DV360 and CM360.
- Experience developing reports using multiple sources using Google Data Studio
- Understanding at a base level of Product Data Feeds for Google Shopping.
- Ease of explaining complex concepts in a simplified manner.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage a diverse portfolio of clients or stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits :
- Hybrid flexible working arrangements.
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus.
- Two Wellness days off per year.
- Annual training allowance.
- The chance to learn from some of the best eCom leaders around the world.
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month.
- Ability to continue your learning and development through globally recognised courses.
- OD Parental Leave policy & support.
- Great humans to work alongside everyday.