Our Story :
Founded in 2016, Overdose has grown out to a family of 450+ staff, with offices across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Europe and the USA. We work in a partnership format with a select group of clients looking for innovation and accelerated growth in a competitive digital landscape.
We take an adductive approach to design thinking, applying a balance between consumer empathy and data-driven insights. Our always-on approach to delivery forces us to think bigger and challenge the status quo. Our reputation is the key to our success.
Our Overdose. Performance Marketing team is at the top of its game; recently crowned Google Premier Partner of the Year for APAC in 2021 and growing rapidly around the world.
About the Role :
Working in the APAC marketing team, you will work closely with the APAC Marketing Automation Lead with a focus on executing and optimising campaigns across a diverse range of brands and businesses.
The ideal candidate will have strong email marketing experience across multiple platforms, ideally with an eCommerce focus and understanding of other performance marketing channels.
- Acting as Email Marketing Specialist you are responsible for working on all things automated marketing, strategy and execution to deliver market-leading outcomes for our clients.
- Strategising, developing and managing client projects, working with various internal and external stakeholders to implement
- Conducting email audits to identify areas of improvement on existing client setups
- Presenting strategies to clients, acting as the main external contact point for these solutions where required
- Leading an analytical ‘test and learn’ approach to progressively improve campaign performance against client targets
- Analysing the effect of email and SMS activity alongside other paid marketing channels and developing integrated strategies for improvement and growth
- Coordinating relevant training opportunities, certifications and knowledge sharing across internal teams
- Staying up to date with relevant marketing automation certifications, updates, principles and techniques.
What We’re Looking For :
- 2+ years experience across automated marketing solutions and strategies including email and SMS
- Experience with relevant platforms including Klaviyo and Dot Digital
- Up to date knowledge of functional email design principles, trends and best practice
- Experience creating, strategising and optimising automated eCommerce flows (Abandon Cart, Welcome Series, Post Purchase etc.)
- An ability to plan, strategise, and implement to complete a project
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Bonus points for any experience across eCommerce or CMS platforms (Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce in particular)
Perks and Benefits :
- Full flexible working arrangements.
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus.
- Two Mental Health days off per year.
- Annual training allowance.
- The chance to learn from some of the best eCom leaders around the world.
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month.
- Ability to continue your learning and development through globally recognised courses.
- OD Parental Leave policy & support.
- Great humans to work alongside everyday.