Our Story :
Founded in 2016, Overdose has grown out to a family of 450+ staff, with offices across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Europe and the USA. We work in a partnership format with a select group of clients looking for innovation and accelerated growth in a competitive digital landscape.
We take an abductive approach to design thinking, applying a balance between consumer empathy and data-driven insights. Our always-on approach to delivery forces us to think bigger and challenge the status quo. Our reputation is the key to our success.
About the role :
As a SEO specialist, you will be responsible for the research required to derive strategic insights for our clients as well as tracking and measuring results. You will work on putting together comprehensive SEO audits and strategies, defining tactics used to achieve client goals, and presenting your findings directly to clients. Maintaining timely delivery of work and ensuring strategies drive organic search growth is top priority.
- Ensure that all SEO tasks and deliverables are maintained and aligned to deliver organic search channel growth.
- Be responsible for project planning, scoping of tasks and setting deadlines in Wrike.
- Assist in the day-to-day servicing of clients which will include email, Slack, Wrike, meetings & phone support.
- Identify SEO growth opportunities for clients.
- Develop SEO strategies and business cases with support from senior SEO team members.
- Conduct in-depth technical audits on websites.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Off-site optimisation strategies and link analysis.
- Develop content led strategies to build site authority.
- Manage and track SEO campaign progress.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
- Lead in quarterly SEO performance presentations and strategy resets for clients
- Adhere to monthly and quarterly reporting for clients. This can vary depending on clients and their arrangement.
- Writing SEO reports and recommendations.
Skills and Experience :
- Data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas): Important data skills for this role include analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Technical skills (an understanding of how the web and Google works). This means you have a good sense (even if only conceptually) of what happens when someone presses enter in their web browser from a technical perspective.
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO elements. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Perks and Benefits :
- Full flexible working arrangements.
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus.
- Two Mental Health days off per year.
- Annual training allowance.
- The chance to learn from some of the best eCom leaders around the world.
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month.
- Ability to continue your learning and development through globally recognised courses.
- OD Parental Leave policy & support.
- Great humans to work alongside everyday.