Our Story :
Founded in 2016, Overdose has grown out to a family of 450+ staff, with offices across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Europe and the USA. We work in a partnership format with a select group of clients looking for innovation and accelerated growth in a competitive digital landscape.
We take an abductive approach to design thinking, applying a balance between consumer empathy and data-driven insights. Our always-on approach to delivery forces us to think bigger and challenge the status quo. Our reputation is the key to our success.
About the role :
The Project Lead plays a pivotal role in the Overdose business, responsible for assisting with the delivery of ecommerce projects while contributing to the growth and development of the Project Management team department.
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of medium and enterprise ecommerce projects across multiple platforms.
- Run the Project Management team, with support from the GM & Program Director.
- Lead out resource planning for the Project Management team.
- Deliver projects using Overdose’s internal processes and contribute to the continual improvement of these processes from onboarding right through to QA and project launches.
- Solving problems, eliminating roadblocks and resolving issues that arise throughout projects for the project management team.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist with performing QA on projects and constantly improving QA processes..
- Own the Blueprint documentation, bringing in relevant key stakeholders when required.
- Update and maintain project trackers and attend project WIPs.
- Lead by example to PMs by sharing examples of your work, processes, tips & tricks, etc.
- Support the Project Management Office by contributing to process development and knowledge creation in the project management and delivery teams.
- 5+ years working within a digital environment - any ‘agency-side’ experience would be a huge advantage.
- Experience in managing web build projects is essential. Knowledge of eCommerce platforms including Magento, Shopify, and/or BigCommerce.
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation, including the collation of ideas, and presentation to clients.
- Deep understanding of web development & delivery, HTML, CSS, JS and SQL.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce platforms, system architecture and web services across marketing, security, data and SEO.s; and, the ability to translate this into plain language to build confidence and trust with clients.
- Self-motivation - you don’t need a lot of direction, and aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively and logically to develop bespoke strategies for your clients in line with their business objectives through analysis of data and industry trends.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and adhere to time pressures and deadlines.
- Attention to detail, both for work output to clients, but also during the internal review process prior to work being released to clients.
Perks and Benefits :
- Full flexible working arrangements.
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus.
- Two Mental Health days off per year.
- Annual training allowance.
- The chance to learn from some of the best eCom leaders all around the world.
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month.
- Ability to continue your learning and development though globally recognised courses.
- OD Parental Leave policy & support.
- Great humans to work alongside everyday.