Our Story :
Overdose is a NZ born, now global success story. Over the past 5 years we have grown from 2 consultants to a team of 450+ and counting, with offices across New Zealand, Australia, Ukraine, Singapore, Europe and the US. Our services cover the entire commerce lifecycle; from Strategy, Business Design, Creative and UX, through to Platform Architecture, Technical Execution, Performance Marketing, Data Insights and Automation.
We take a firm "no BS" approach to business, and pride ourselves on delivering fit-for-purpose solutions, with positive RoI for our clients, and a belief structure based around creating mutual value. We refer to ourselves as "digital business accelerators", and operate primarily as partners, rather than suppliers.
About the role :
We are on the hunt for an eCommerce Client Success Manager to work with some of retails’ top brands on accelerating their growth through smart eCommerce.
This is a client-facing role which requires you to work on both strategic long term projects as well as tactical activities with clients. To be successful in this role it is important you have a good understanding of eCommerce concepts and platforms.
- Manage a small portfolio of clients – strategically and tactically.
- Client relationship management with respect to their eCommerce website.
- Work with OD’s internal teams to review and identify client growth opportunities across all key streams such as Tech, Media, CRO, SEO, and Data.
- Maintain, present and execute the client’s ‘rolling strategy’ of activities that drive growth.
- Funnel all agreed work into ‘sprints’ for the development team via clearly articulated tickets.
- Work closely with internal teams on the execution of agreed work.
- Conduct WIP meetings with clients to go over the status of all activities and performances vs. goals.
- Routinely report on performances from completed activities via insightful reports using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and any other reporting tools as required.
- Build and own strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Build and document knowledge of the client’s business and maintain documented records of client discussions.
- Actively contribute to ensuring financial targets are reached.
Skills and experience :
- Hustle & attitude is everything at Overdose, so this role is open to applicants at various levels. To really hit the ground running, ideally you will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years working within an eCommerce environment. (Experience with Shopify / Magento / BigCommerce is a big advantage).
- Ability to relate to clients and manage a number of client relationships.
- Prior experience working closely with website developers and the ability to articulate projects/work in a clear, precise and organised manner.
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics to extract insightful data and report back to clients. Knowledge of dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio and/or experience with tools such as Supermetrics would be an advantage.
- A working understanding of ad platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and how they can be leveraged to influence acquisition side metrics.
- Understanding of basic underlying technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS would be an advantage.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great attitude and drive to get things done and ‘make sh*t happen’.
Although it is useful to have a working knowledge of an agency it is not imperative. We particularly encourage client-side eCommerce managers to apply for this role to bring an authentic level of experience and client empathy.
This is a rare opportunity to get into the driving seat of an agency with a proven track record & capability set. Come define the future of our business.
Perks and Benefits :
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus
- Flexible working arrangements and hours
- Annual training allowance
- Two additional mental health days off per year
- The chance learn from some of the best eCom leaders all around the world
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month
- Ability to continue your learning and development though globally recognised courses
- Great humans to work alongside everyday