The Analytics & Tracking Specialist at Overdose (OD) is responsible for helping clients uncover invaluable insight through use of data. This position requires an inherent understanding of the ecommerce industry, web analytics and tracking approaches commonly associated with it.
Like every role at Overdose, this is a hands-on role involving planning as well as execution. This is a rare opportunity to work with an exceptional team and influence some of the biggest brands globally.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Data & Insights Strategist you will :
- Deliver economic value to OD’s clients through meaningful and growth focussed data initiatives.
- Understand client’s pain points, business questions and ideate how they can be answered through the use of data.
- Drive the planning as well as execution of client projects spanning activities such as analytics & conversion tracking implementations, tag management, dataLayer specification, tracking audits and so on.
- Work with the wider team to drive rollouts of data platforms such as CDPs (Segment, Lexer, etc), Adobe Analytics etc.
- Proactively recommend new opportunities, ideas and directions that can fuel growth through data & insight.
- Champion data within Overdose through continuous evolution of our performance reporting frameworks.
- Be actively involved in the evaluation and piloting of new tools that evolve the data offering at Overdose.
- Contribute to client proposals as and when necessary & support internal teams (Client Success, Marketing, SEO, Design teams) on ongoing data issues and questions.
- Establish strong client and internal relationships built on trust.
- Advanced experience in Google Tag Manager and deep understanding of concepts such as dataLayer.
- Advanced capabilities in Google Analytics, (Universal Analytics as well as GA4), Adobe Analytics (optional), Google Data Studio (or similar)
- Understanding of data and conversion tracking for marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.
- Ability to work with Consent Management Platforms (CMPs) for consent centric tracking implementations.
- Understanding of privacy frameworks such as GDPR, CCPA; and how they influence tracking implementations.
- Experience implementing analytics tracking on e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce etc.
- Ability to convey insights effectively through visualizations in BI tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, Looker etc.)
- Working experience with Google BigQuery & Google Cloud Platform is an advantage, but not necessary.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and adhere to time pressures and deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus
- Flexible working arrangements and hours
- Annual training allowance
- Two additional mental health days off per year
- The chance learn from some of the best digital leaders all around the world
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month
- Ability to continue your learning and development though globally recognised courses
- Supported Global Work Secondments & Transfers
- Great humans to work alongside everyday