Our Story :
Overdose is a NZ born, global success story. Over the past 5 years we have grown from 2 consultants to a team of 450+ and counting, with offices spanning across New Zealand, Australia, Ukraine, Singapore, Europe and the US. Our services cover the entire commerce lifecycle; from Strategy, Business Design, Creative and UX, through to Platform Architecture, Technical Execution, Performance Marketing, Data Insights and Automation.
We take a firm "no BS" approach to business, and pride ourselves on delivering fit-for-purpose solutions, with positive ROI for our clients, and a belief structure based around creating mutual value. We refer to ourselves as "digital business accelerators", and operate primarily as partners, rather than suppliers.
About the Role :
The Performance Marketing Manager (SEM) plays a pivotal role in the growth of the Overdose business and our Client’s ongoing success. In a nutshell, the Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing SEM marketing initiatives, with a focus on strategy and driving exceptional results for our clients.
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns primarily within Google Ads and other digital platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager (and more!).
- Help with ad-hoc problem solving for SEM marketing clients / marketing team.
- Ongoing management and optimisation of campaigns.
- Creation of digital performance reports and insights for clients.
- Partaking & lead of scheduled reporting and strategy meetings with clients.
- Assisting clients with their strategy, both on a tactical and strategic level.
- Project Managing and orchestrating marketing activities to execute clients commerce strategies.
- Manage effectively hours within the retainer arrangement of the client, and be transparent with the allocation of these hours.
- Track and monitor tasks within the tools utilised at OD. This includes - Wrike, Slack, and Google documents.
- Adhere to monthly and quarterly reporting for clients. This can vary depending on clients and their arrangement.
Skills and Experience :
- Strong SEM campaign management skills (2 + years experience ideally)
- Strong background in digital marketing and campaign management.
- Understanding at an experienced level of performance marketing platforms and marketplaces such as Google Search Ads, Google Shopping and Facebook Marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Exposure to Google Suite.
- Understanding at a base level of design programs and development languages.
- Understanding at a base level of e-commerce platforms - i.e. Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Understanding at a base level of email marketing tools.
- Understanding at an intermediate level and constant growing level of best practice digital tools, including social media, plugins and applications that contribute to the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and adhere to time pressures and deadlines.
- Attention to detail, both for work output to clients, but also during the internal review process prior to work being released to clients.
Perks and Benefits :
- Annual 13th-month performance bonus
- Full flexible working arrangements and hours
- Annual training allowance
- Two additional mental health days off per year
- The chance to learn from some of the best eCom leaders all around the world
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month
- Ability to continue your learning and development though globally recognised courses
- Great humans to work alongside everyday
Please note :
- Only candidates with the legal right to live and work in Australia and currently residing in AU will be considered.
- No recruiters, please.